This is my professional web site designed to show off my skills and provide me a sandbox for experimentation.
About this site
This site is the culmination of my full-stack skills. It is completely overbuilt, but I wanted to have a central place to show that:
- I can build a front-end in a modern framework like React / NextJS.
- I can a build a microserve backend in Node and Python.
- I can deploy an entire stack from Devops / Platform-As-Code / Infrastructure-As-Code mindset.
- I can demonstrate the various skills and challenges I have been asked to do as programming tests over the years.
The client is only the tip of the iceberg. It has some serious depth. It is:
- strongly typed with Typescript
- lint-free and prettified
- modular / DRY architecture
- Semantic HTML5 and modular sass
It is dynamic
Presigned JWT tokens issued to the client and server secure api calls.
NextJSs api forwards calls to RESTful backends.